1. These terms and conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated into all contracts between; the ServiceMaster franchisee whose name and address appears overleaf / attached 'The Supplier' and the person, persons or company whose name appears overleaf / attached 'The Customer' for the supply by the Supplier of goods and / or services specified overleaf / attached. In the absence of express written agreement to the contrary such goods and/or services are tendered or delivered and work undertaken upon and subject to these terms and conditions only.
2. The Supplier agrees to perform the work specified overleaf / attached in a workmanlike manner using reasonable care to attain the best
possible results. However, all liability shall be excluded in respect of loss or damage arising from:
3. While the Supplier will use all reasonable endeavours to remove all stains and soiling from any material, no guarantee or warranty is given
that all stains and soiling will be removed.
4. Quotations for supply of goods and/or services provided by the Supplier will be open for acceptance for a period of thirty days from the date
of the quotation, unless otherwise stated by the Supplier in writing.
5. The Customer agrees to make full payment upon completion.
6. Any claim in respect of any goods or services provided by the Supplier under the terms of this contract must be notified to the Supplier within
forty eight hours from the time of the provision of the goods or Services by the Supplier and the Customer agrees to allow the Supplier every opportunity to rectify
or make good the matters giving rise to such complaint.
7. Any dispute arising between the Customer and the Supplier will be referred to arbitration by an independent arbitrator to be agreed between
the parties, the cost of arbitration to be borne, in the absence of any agreement between the Customer and the Supplier, by the party against whom the arbitrator's
decision is made.
8. In the event of the Supplier being prevented by act or default of the Customer from carrying out the work at the agreed time and place or in
the event of less than twenty four hours notice being given by the Customer of cancellation of this contract the Customer shall pay to the Supplier a cancellation
fee at the appropriate rate.
9. These terms and conditions do not affect the Customer's statutory rights.